What better way to do a home workout than to do a historic homework? I'm working out anyway..... why not make it interesting?!? I decided I'd start with Jane Fonda's workouts from the 80's because she was the first person that popped into my head. After I filmed the video I went online and discovered that she had already brought her workout back with a video on tik tok. Two things came to mind; 1. what a coincidence and 2. Jane Fonda has tik tok???
My thoughts on the workout are this:
- the leg section was hard.. it kicked my booty
- there were way too many arm circles... way too many
- the arm workout would've been better with some weights
- the waist workout was weird and awkward and I don't think effective
- the abs were pretty decent for today's standards
- during the warm up I felt like a high school cheerleader from "Can't Buy Me Love" (one of the best 80s high school movies EVER)
Anyway...... here's me working out 1982 style. I hope you enjoy it!
Up next.... Richard Simmons or Denise Austin... head over to my IG stories to vote! @lydia.b.roper