I love being in the woods. I love the sounds of nature, the smells, the colors, and most of all the feeling of calm they calm they give me. Being deep in the woods with my little family and my dog is one of my simple pleasures. The woods require certain attire, but that doesn't mean style has to be sacrificed. Haha!
Here's the details on this look:
1. Top from Ann Taylor Loft. I got it on major sale! The color of my top is sold out, but the top is still available in a different color. It's also still on sale- at 50% with the discount code given. Here's the similar top.
2. Boots from Hunter Boots. Boots are an absolute must in the woods. They really need to be mid-calf or up to just below the knee. I love wearing my hunter boots because they are light weight and waterproof. I also think they look cute with shorts! Here's the link to the boots.
3. The shorts. I made my shorts by cutting off an old pair of jeans. But, here's a link to a similar pair.
4. The earrings. I am obsessed with these earrings. They are from Anthropolgie and they are awesome. They are super light weight and go with EVERYTHING. My exact pair are no longer available- but I found a very similar pair. Here's the link.
5. The sunglasses. Mine are from Diane von Furstenburg. I got mine from The Real Real, but here's a link to a similar pair.